At my company I have been developing a dynamic gallery script in PHP using Jquery library for displaying the images. the new script is completed and ready to share. View a sample of the script in action.
- Easy to use just upload a folder of images to create a new gallery
- Search engine optimized, title and alt tags matched to files
- Lightbox style full size image viewing
- Accordion style galleries allowing for one gallery to be open at a time to save space
- Automated thumbnail generation (no need to create thumbnails)
- Titles and tags are dynamically generated
- All you need to manage your galleries is an ftp client to upload images to your site
Customization options are available to fit the style and theme of your specific website including colors, theme matching and other options. Pre processing of images for the web is available also.
Once deployed galleries are very easy to maintain using any FTP program, you can rename, move and delete images from galleries without errors. Rename a folder and the site will update the next time it is loaded. If you are looking for an easy to manage photo gallery tool for you site then this is the script for you.
For more information on putting this script on your site please visit mk2solutions.com.